Giordano’s Famous Stuffed Pizza, a nationally recognized leader in the deep dish pizza industry, is continuing its expansion outside the Midwest, offering the exciting opportunity for those interested to open a franchise and become an integral member of the Giordano’s team in several cities across the U.S.
Established in Chicago in 1974, Giordano’s is the originator of deep dish Chicago-style stuffed pizza, and is celebrated as an iconic, dominant brand in the Windy City and throughout the Midwest. Giordano’s operates more than 50 restaurants, priding itself on a menu of fresh Italian fare, quality ingredients and friendly service, making it more than a restaurant – Giordano’s is an experience.
Open a Giordano’s Franchise
Expansion into new and emerging markets brings the opportunity to become an owner of a Giordano’s franchise, a role that shares in the passion of sustaining growth while creating lasting value for customers, employees, suppliers and investors of Giordano’s. Systemwide sales for the franchisor hit $110 million last year.
A few quick facts about Giordano’s:
- Originator of Deep Dish Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza
- Iconic Dominant Brand in Midwestern States since 1974
- Most recently named “Best Pizza” by Chicago Magazine & Chicago Tribune
- Featured on the Today Show, NBC, ABC, Fox, CBS, ESPN, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen DeGeneres, NFL Network, and numerous local news, radio and print publications
- Menu of fresh Italian fare
- Target Demographics include a wide range of age and social economic groups
- Table Check Average: $30-$44
- Franchise Units: 31 (As of December 2014)
- Company Units: 15 (As of December 2014)
- “Prototype” Full Service Giordano’s restaurant is approximately 4,000 square feet
The minimum franchise fee for Giordano’s is $40,000. Visit giordanos.com/franchise to learn more.
You can learn more about opening a franchise by visiting the website of the International Franchise Association. Visit franchise.org
for more information on the various types of franchises you can start and to see a complete IFA member listing of fast food and quick serve restaurant franchise.