Grow Your Business Through Basic Social Media
By Eric Gruber
Tip 1: Find the questions that are being dodged by other experts in your industry. Go to Yahoo Answers and type in your keyword. Examine the questions carefully and see which ones keep popping up. If people are asking the same questions, that means that people have the same questions. There’s a need that’s NOT being fulfilled. Go to forums and watch what your audience is discussing. Survey your clients, customers and list of prospects.
Tip 2: Answer the questions in as many formats as possible. For each question create a blog post. Do NOT date these blog posts. – you will see why later on. Once you create your blog post, expand it into an article. Then, turn your article into a video, special report, podcast, and audio interview. You should also create online press releases.
Tip 3: Answer the questions in as many places as possible.
– Submit your blog posts to RSS feeds.
– Bookmark your blog posts using Digg, Technorati and De.li.cious.
– Submit your articles to the top websites, ezines and article directories
that accept article submissions.
– Submit your videos to YouTube and Viddler.
– Post links to your blog, articles and videos on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace
and Linked In.
– Post your articles on social marketing websites sites like Scribd and
– Videos teaching people how to buy from you or how to use your product
should be on your website.
– When people opt-in for your special reports, ebooks, or other free
offerings, you should have an auto-responder series that gets people to go
back to your blog or website.
By following these tips, you’ll be educating your prospects, answering their questions, and teaching them how to buy from you. HBM
Article Marketing Expert Eric Gruber uses the power of articles to create online opportunities for Internet marketers, small business owners, authors, entrepreneurs and speakers who want more publicity, prospects and profits. Now, you can get his instant article writing templates that will help you write your articles in 30 minutes or less.